|What is the DiP-Pi WiFi Master?
|This is our second DiP-Pi based on the same PCB of DiP-Pi PIoT and is covering the most critical parts needed of the Raspberry Pi Pico wireless communication developments. They are:
• Powered via Raspberry Pi Pico USB socket
• ON/OFF slide switch functionality on all Powering Sources (including Raspberry Pi Pico USB powering)
• RESET Button
• WiFi networking
• Embedded Micro SD card interface
• Embedded 1-wire interface
• Embedded DHT-11/22 Humidity/Temperature Interface
• Plenty of informative LEDs
• Plenty of ready-to-use Micro Python and C examples
|How the DiP-Pi WiFi Master is powered?
|The DiP-Pi WiFi Master is powered through the Raspberry Pi Pico micro–USB Plug.
|How can I switch ON/OFF the system (DiP-Pi WiFi Master + Raspberry Pi Pico) without removing the micro–USB Plug?
|You can switch the system ON/OFF using Slide Switch placed on the DiP-Pi WiFi Master. This switch will also put to OFF the Raspberry Pi Pico even if it is still connected to the micro–USB Plug (by using the 3V3_EN).
|Can I use ON/OFF Slide Switch for system Boot Mode instead of removing micro–USB Plug?
|Yes, you can use the ON/OFF Slide Switch as a Boot Mode initiator. This will save you from the very unhandy process of removing the micro–USB Plug from the Raspberry Pi Pico.
|Can I use the RESET button for the entering the Boot Mode instead of removing micro–USB Plug?
|What other interfaces do I have on the DiP-Pi WiFi Master?
|The DiP-Pi WiFi Master is a subset of the DiP-Pi PIoT so the only missing pars are the related to the powering. You still have SD Card Interface, DHT-11/22 and 1-wire.